Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Ultra High-Quality Patch Cable Category 6 550MHZ, Molded & Booted Giga-Speed Cat 6 Patch Cable. Meets or Exceeds Category 6 EIA/TIA Spec.
High Performance Snag-Less Flexi-Boot by CableMAX (TM)
Cat6 Patch Cable. 24AWG 550MHz Stranded UTP Cat6 cable 4 twisted pairs RJ45/RJ45 male-to-male connector 50 micron RJ-45 staggered gold plated connectors with staggered pins.
- 24AWG 550MHz Stranded UTP Cat6 cable
- 4 twisted pairs
- RJ45/RJ45 male-to-male connector
- 50 micron RJ-45 staggered gold plated connectors
- Connectors with staggered pin configuration to limit cross-talk
- Staggered pin configuration
- Bubble boots for snagless operation
- Exceeds Category 6 requirements
Constructed from Category 6 stranded cable rated at 550 MHz, our Cat6 Patch Cables are perfect for end-to-end Cat6 performance. CM fire rating, 24AWG, TIA 568B ETL verified. Supports 10/100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. WIth 50 micron gold plated 2-row staggered RJ45 male-to-male connectors with boots. Exceeds Category 6 (Cat6) requirements.
Note: Backwards compatible with Category 5e and Category 5 (Cat5e/Cat5)
CableMAX cables come with a molded strain relief to protect the cable from tugs and pulls, 50 micron gold plated RJ45 connectors on each end and boots to protect the tab of the RJ45 connector from being snagged.