MINI USB-C over IP Adapter
Status: Not in stock - Backorder Allowed
Provides one networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device port.
MINI USB-C over IP Adapter
AnyplaceUSB MINI USB over IP adapter supports one USB 2.0 port. The adapter is featured with USB over network sharing functionality. The USB device inserted to this USB over IP adapter can be shared and accessed by network computers over wired or wireless network from anyplace in the world. The USB over IP adapter, when used in conjunction with TITAN’s AnyplaceUSB software, enables USB remote connection. The app makes the USB port available to be accessed, shared and used over IP, LAN, WAN, VLAN, VPN and the Internet from any remote locations.
- Empowers USB ports with USB device networking and sharing functionality
- USB 2.0 over Ethernet Adapter allows USB device to be accessed and shared by multiple client computers over network or across the internet
- Network-enables remote USB peripherals and devices as if they were connected directly to the local PC
- Supports wide variety of USB devices, i.e. printers, webcams, cameras, fingerprint readers, scanners, barcode scanners, ID card scanners, security dongles, USB dongles, hard drives and flash drives, USB to RS-232/422/485 adapters, iPhones, iPads, Android devices and many more
- USB plug-and-play and hot-swap functions same as onboard USB port
- Provides one networked USB 2.0 over Ethernet device port
- Data rates: USB 2.0 480Mbps (high speed), USB 2.0 12Mbps (full speed) and USB 1.1 1.5Mbps (low speed)
- User-friendly and convenient AnyplaceUSB software program with both server and client functionality
- Shares your USB devices and connects remote shared USB devices over a network at the same time
- Password authorization and traffic encryption for data security and safety
- Any authorized users in an office next door or in another country may remotely access your USB devices through AnyplaceUSB app client
- Supports standard USB webcam functions such as video transfer over a network (Internet/LAN/WAN)
- Supports high speed isochronous USB devices
- Able to share USB security software protection dongles conveniently using features of AnyplaceUSB software program
- Redirects USB devices to virtual machines such as VMWare, Virtual PC, Citrix Xen Desktop, Microsoft Hyper-V, QEMU (KMV), etc. On a virtual machine, easy to establish a passthrough for USB devices from host OS to a guest OS
- LEDs for USB and share status indication
- CE, FCC approval
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.