Supply power to PD Compatible USB-C Devices
Coolgear's new Type-C PoE Splitter, enables USB Type-C devices to accept power over an Ethernet Source. The source of the power comes from the RJ45 Ethernet connection to the USB-C reversible plug into a USB-C port.
If your device is power delivery (PD) compatible, the PoE Splitter can supply up to 90 Watts of power to your device (45W, 36W and 24W POE Splitters are also available). Using a Cat5 Ethernet cable power is delivered by splitting the power from the RJ45 connection to the Type-C connection through the splitter's circuit.
The 90W USB Type-C PoE Splitter can supply power to laptops such as Apple, HP, Asus, Samsung, and other PD enabled devices.
Applications uses: Supply power to laptops, wireless access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones or other USB Type-C high power devices.
USB Type-C PoE Splitter Features
- Supports 90 Watts of power to PD devices over a 100 meter (max) distance
- 1.8 meter USB Type-C cable length
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet Cat5 connection (100 meter max)
- Supports Apple/HP/Asus/Samsung or other 802.3bt Type 4 devices.
- Easily connects to power sources and PD device
Specifications and Standards
- Supports 802.3bt Type 4 Standards for Type 4 applications.
- Voltage range at PD (powered Device) 41.1V - 57.0V
- Max current: 960 mA per pair
- Ambient operating Temperature: 10°C (20°F)