Single Port PoE Adapter with Type-C Output and Type-A Quick Charging
The Coolgear CGL-POE24W1P PoE adapter supports 22 watt output to The USB Type-C port for USB PD devices. Apple and samsung phone and tablets can benefit from long distance power sources. The Power over Ethernet to USB Type-A port support QC3.0 technology to charge legacy USB devices.
Using Power over Ethernet PD delivery provides a scalable distance in connecting to power sources. Charging profiles USB Type-A and New USB type C PD Provides Support for 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A so you can power and charge USB devices simultaneously.
Coolgear's CGL-POE24W1P will work with any power sourcing equipment that also supports 802.3at/af standards.
The CGL-POE24W1P has a unique electrical footprint design that allows the RJ45 and USB Type-C/A to work together. Each USB port reads the voltage requirement of the device it is connected to up to a 22 watt requirement.
USB Device Testing
iPhone 8, Pixel and Pixel 2, Google Wifi, Nest Cam, iPad Pro 12.9”, Samsung S8, Eero Pro, and many others to confirm full compatibility.
24W PoE to USB-C/A Adapter Features
- Can share power between ports to support PD through USB-C and charging through USB Tyep-A.
- 22W total power output.
- Charging profiles USB Type-A and New USB type C PD Provides Support for 5V/2.39A, 9V/2.07A, 12V/1.51A, 15V/1.27A, 20.0V/1.11A and PPS 3V-20V at up to 3A
- provides one Type-A output port for legacy Apple/Samsung/QC3.0
- Over Voltage Protection
- Under Voltage Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Can use Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a. STP or UTP cables.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Compliant with IEEE802.3at/af PoE standards
- Supports PD Profiles: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V
- Item Dimensions: 80.0(L) x 23(H) x 28 mm(W)
- Supports Qualcomm QC2.0, QC3.0
- Support MTK PE+1.1 and MTK PE+2.0
- Supports Huawei Fast charge: FCP and SCP
- Support for Samsung fast charge : AFC
- Support Spreadtrum fast charge : SFCP