Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows 98SE Windows ME Windows NT4.0 Windows 2003 Windows Vista 32-bit Windows Vista 64-bit Windows XP Windows XP 64-bit
Item USES NEW OXFORD OX16CF950B CHIP!
PCMCIA Card Bus Controller with dual port serial adapter.
MG-2SCB PCMCIA card bus controller with dual port Serial AdapterThe MG-2SCB is compact in size and low power requirements to support the major serial portable devices. The UARTs are the newest generation of the 16C950. It equipped a 128-byte deep data FIFO and auto-flow control features to speed up the data transfer to 115.2Kbps without the under-run and over-run problems.
By utilizing the PCMCIA card port in your notebook you can add two additional serial ports without conflict to existing IRQ's, a great benefit when in need of more serial devices for your system.
The MG-2SCB is ideal for a wide variety of applications including field data collection, industrial control and monitoring. With its complete hardware and complete driver support, the MG-2SCB is an ideal upgrade to support all UART-serial-compatible devices for the rapidly changing Notebook computer to preserve user's investment in serial interface.
MG-1SCB PCMCIA serial adapter specifications:
System: For 16-bit PCMCIA, Release 7.1 and backward compatible.
Operating System Support: Windows 98, ME, XP, 2000
PCMCIA Host Card Features: Fully Plug & Play compliant, compatible with old and new Notebooks.
Form Factor: 3.37" x 2.12" (8.57cm x 5.40cm)
Serial Port & I/O Hardware Features: Two DB9-Male UART Serial port.
Duel Serial Port PCMCIA Feature
- 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Supports 2 RS232C Serial Port with a DB9M Cable.
- 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- 16C950 UART compatible, 128-byte deep FIFOs per Transmitter and Receiver.
- Up to 460Kbps baud rate (4Mbps for other model).
- Automated in band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions.
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#
- Two DB9-Male RS232C Serial Port Connectors with 15pin-to DB9M cable
- One 68-pin PCMCIA Connector for Notebooks.