Add Four COM Ports Running up to 115 kbps
Add four high-speed RS-232 ports to your mobile
computer with Quad Serial I/O PC Card.
Connect to the world of serial devices such as
fax/modems, digital cameras, bar code scanners,
monitoring and control systems, data collection
gear, lab equipment, GPS receivers, etc
Hi-Speed COM Tools and drivers
enable you to re-map baud rates
Plug-and-play and hot swapping
Quad Port RS-232 DB-9 PCMCIA Serial Adapter for LAPTOP Computers
Uses Oxford Chip OX16MPCI954.
This 4-port PCMCIA DB-9 Serial Adapter Cardbus provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
The MG-4SCB is compact in size and low power requirements to support the major serial portable devices. The UARTs are the newest generation of the 16C950. It equipped a 128-byte deep data FIFO and auto-flow control features to speed up the data transfer to 115.2Kbps without the under-run and over-run problems. The ultra high-speed model is available for up to 4Mbps.
The MG-4SCB is ideal for a wide variety of applications including field data collection, industrial control and monitoring. With its complete hardware and complete driver support, the MG-4SCB is an ideal upgrade to support all UART-serial-compatible devices for the rapidly changing Notebook computer to preserve users investment in serial interface.
- CardBus Type-II Burst Mode up to 133MB/S
- 4 RS232 Serial Ports with a DB9MX4 Cable
- 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875 115.2Kbps
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO
- Automated in-band flow control using
- Programmable Xon/Xoff characters
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Linux
For 32-bit CardBus Type-II Slot
Fully Plug & Play compliant, compatible with 32-bit Type-II Slot Notebooks.
Four DB9-Male UART Serial ports, the key benefits are:
- 16C950 UART compatible, 128-byte deep FIFOs per Transmitter and Receiver
- Up to 115.2Kbps baud rate (4Mbps for other model).
- Automated in band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#
- I/O Hardware
- Four DB9-Male RS232C Serial Port Connectors with 40-pin-to-DB9MX4 cable
- One 68-pin CardBus Connector for Notebooks
- OS Support Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Linux
- Form Factor 3.37 x 2.12 (8.57cm x 5.40cm)