USB 12 Volt Hub compatible with Automotive 12 Volt DC Power Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0 and has Built-in NEC uPD720113 USB2.0 Hub Controller and Multi TT Japan Made USB Hub Controller Chip in a Metal Case
Ideal for Critical Applications Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0 Metal Case with DIN RAIL Mounting Kit for Industrial Critical Applications
- Built-in NEC uPD720113 USB 2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports
- All USB Connectors Support Screw-Lock Feature
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic
- Transactions Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports 2-pin Terminal Block Power Connector
The USB12Volt-HUB is an USB 2.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB 2.0 connectors. With NEC uPD720113 USB 2.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB 1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 compliant host.
This USB hub also provides an unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. It's very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Only plug then go ahead. Besides, the external 2-pin Terminal Block Connector is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 7 downstream ports. Since the USB port is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USB12Volt-HUB provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
USB Devices Supported: keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware Supports 7 external USB 2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector. Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for external DC power input
- Environmental: Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor 5.23"(L)x2.42"(W)x1.43"(H) (13.30x6.15x3.63 cm)
* Note: Power Adapter is Not Included, standard 7-26VDC Adapter will work.