The SATAGear USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter (USB3-SATA) allows you to connect SATA 2.5"/3.5" and SSD HDD devices to your computer via USB port.
It turns any SATA HDD device into a convenient external device. In additions, it offers USB 3.0 with a theoretical data transfer speed of 5.0GBit/s. That's ten times faster than the USB 2.0 speed of 480 MBit/s. It is a perfect portable device for everyone.
Supporting Super Speed USB 3.0 specification The maximum transmision speed of USB3.0 allows for example 10-30 GBytes of video data to be copied to a 3.5 inch hard disk drive in 1/4 to 1/3 the time compared to the existing USB2.0 interface
- Supports Super-Speed (5 Gbps) / high-speed (480 Mbps) / full-speed (12 Mbps)
- Compliant to Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification, Revision 1.0
- Compliant to Universal Serial Bus Specification, Revision 2.0 Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport
- Compliant to Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport, Revision 1.0 SATA Gen2i (3 Gbps) & Gen1i (1.5 Gbps)
- Compliant to Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6
- Supports SATA I/II/III device
- Supports 20GB up to 4TB
- SATA Gear USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter
- USB3-SATA 2Amp FCC/UL Certified AC Adapter (100-240V)
**Hard Disk Drive is not included