The USBG-230X USB 2.0 Extension Cable (200 FT. long) transfers 430ma of power to the USB device with the provided AC adapter. Its 200 foot A to A Female cable length now supports Windows 7 and Vista 64 Bit. This long USB extension cable allows you to extend both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 cables with ease!
The active cable extension has a second male USB plug to give extra power. The power extends all the way up to 300ma at the end powering most USB devices. This is an "active" not "passive" extension cable, passive USB cables do not require power.
The USBG-230X has a patent pending ASIC chip inside that buffers the ingoing and outgoing USB signals. Passive cables have the risk of data loss because they cannot pass the signals efficiently. The active USB extension cable acts as a single port hub, increasing the distance between your computer and USB device connections. The cable meets USB specifications and works with low-speed and high-speed devices.
USB Extension Cable Features
- Extends the distance of a USB device connection by 200 ft .
- Complies with USB Electrical and Timing Specs for a USB Hub. USB 2.0 Extension Cable
- Power LED indicator
- DC power connector, power adapter included
- Male to female USB Type-A connector
- Transfers 230mA of power to the connected USB device.