SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Industrial 7-Port USB 3.0 Metal Hub Variable 7-24Volt AC/DC Power Input Din Rail Mountable Compact Size Steel Chasis
- Fast GL 3520 Chip Inside and Maximum Power per port of 1.5Amp (great for charging Ipads/Phones/Etc.)
- Compliant with USB3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Built-in Single Chip USB3.0 Hub Controller
- Metal Case, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports Screw Lock Features for both Upstream and Downstream USB Ports
- One Up-stream Port (Type-B) Support Super-speed, High-speed and Full-Speed
- 7 Down-stream Ports (Type-A) Support Super-Speed, High-speed ,
- Full-speed and Low-speed
- Traffic Supports 7 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus- powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED Optional DIN RAIL Mounting Kit
The USBG-7U3ML1 is an USB 3.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 (USB3.0) Specifications Revision 1.0 and work up to 5Gbps. It provides 7 downstream facing ports with standard Type-A USB3.0 connectors. It supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type B) and downstream (USB type A) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidently.
With built-in single chip USB3.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 or USB2.0 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 or USB3.0 compliant host.
The USBG-7U3ML1 also provides an unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. It’s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Only plug then go ahead. Besides, the external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 7 downstream ports.
For Systems with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or USB1.1 Ports USB 3.0 ports Provides 7 USB3.0 downstream ports which managing up to 5Gbps: Compliant with USB3.0 Specifications Revision 1.0 Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports for Super-speed, High-speed, Full-speed and Low-speed traffic 1 Upstream Port for Super-speed, High-speed and Full-speed traffic Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed Supports USB Screw-lock Mechanism for Secure Cable Connection Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode Supports up to 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Down-stream Port Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, Pen-drives, SATA enclosures, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more I/O Hardware Supports 7 external USB3.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector, supports screw lock features with screw lock type cables Supports 1 DC Jack and 1 2-pin Terminal Blocks for external power input Form Factor 5.68”(L)x2.55”(W)x1.43”(H) Click here for User Guide and Manual NOTE: CABLES NOT INCLUDED, please see our cable category for Screw Lock USB Cables