USB External Video Adapter, installation is as simple as connecting it to a USB port and connecting it to your monitor. Adding a monitor to your computer has never been easier.
- Easily add an additional monitor without opening your computer
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200
- Supports Widescreen resolutions
- Supports Video Playback
- Supports Extended Desktop, Mirror and Primary Modes
- Supports up to 2 Display Adapters simultaneously
- Compatible with DVI or VGA monitors
- Hot Swappable; Add or remove monitor without rebooting
- USB Powered
- View large spreadsheet across two screens
- Display multiple screens presentation with one computer
- Provide multiple screens exhibition
- Use second display for palettes or tools menu bar
- Display a panoramic view of large image
- Data Entry
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
- Wall Street
- Display multiple screens at same time with one computer
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/ TV on one screen and your desktop on the other
This is the Only Hardware DVI Adapter, Unlike DisplayLink Technology that uses Compression and Exhibits Delays with Signal this unit uses an on board Graphic Chip and Memory to speed things up, MCT owns the Patent on this Item and related Technology.
- Primary/Extended/Mirror/Rotation USB 2.0 Graphics Adapter with DVI & VGA Interface Micro Size for Portable Computer and Desktop Users, Easy XP and Vista Software Included. Up to 6 Units can be used on one computer. Combine this adapter with a DVI to HDMI converter ($8) and you now can play all of your computer contents on your HDTV Big Screen! USB External Video Card with DVI Port Output for XP/2000 and Vista Computers.
VGA Resolution 1920 X 1200
UDA200, the amazing solution that allows you to attach additional display to PC or laptop without annoying of taking your computer apart. You can effectively double your working space through USB 2.0 port. Primary, extended, mirror and rotation modes are available for your preference for productive job.
Do not let your old VGA monitor cover with dust and lie in garage. No matter you want to attach VGA interface monitor or add a monitor that is with latest DVI technology, just simply hook up the connector and plug the UDA200 into available USB port on your PC. You have your desktop expanded!
- Driver supports up to 6 additional attachments
- Primary, Extended, Mirror and Rotate function modes
- USB 2.0 compliant
- DVI-I and VGA outputs compliant
- Plug-and-play compliant
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista compatible
- Window 2000/ XP/ VISTA compatible
- Resolution supports up to DVI 1600 x 1200 or VGA 2048 x 1280
- Pentium 4 /Celeron family or AMD K6 /Athlon /Duron family with 1.5GHz
- One-on-One display attaching structure:
- 256MB RAM or Higher
- Multi-display attaching structure: 512MB RAM or Higher
- DVI or VGA Compatible Display
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Windows OS 2000 / XP / Vista