Sleek Silver and Fast USB 3.0 Hub
The USBGear USBG-STRI307 USB 3.0 Hub is a uniquely designed 7 Port Hub. The hub is silver in color and is designed with an ergonomic angle making its appearance very attractive for your desktop usage. The angle itself is meant to allow for an easier connection for your USB 3.0 devices and incorporates a full knurled rubber pad on its bottom to prevent slippage while connecting.
Although attractive in appearance, this USB 3.0 hub is powerful in that it allows 7 simultaneous device connections of USB 3.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB version specifications of USB 2.0/1.1. Since the USBG-STRI307 hub complies with USB 3.0 standards, it also can provide normal charging of devices with 900mA distributed across each USB port, compliant with Battery Charging specification 1.2
This USBGear Hub uses a USB 3.0 Type-A to Mico-B cable connection from your host computer's port to the hub for your data transfers of up to 5Gbps. The USBG-STRI307 includes a power adapter for powering the hub to introduce the power needed for charging devices.
USBGear USB 3.0 7 Port Hub Features
- Adds 7 USB 3.0 ports via its included Type-A to Micro-B Cable
- Bus-Powered with Limit current protection.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 over each port with transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Includes a charging function to power each port up to 900mA, enough for normal charging.
- Compliant with Fast Charging for international battery charging 1.2 Standard Protocol and Smart Control.
- Support included for Plug-and-Play and hot swapping. No driver installation needed.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista, Linux, and Mac OSX
- Dimensions in Inches: 6.148in(L) x 1.859in(W) x 1.094in(H)
- Dimensions in MM: 156.16mm(L) x 47.22(W) x 27.79(H)
- 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Mico-B cable
- 5V 4000mA power supply