8-Port RS-232 USB to Serial Adapter Data Control Box
The USB-8COM is a rugged plastic USB to 8-Port RS-232 Serial adapter that allows you to add 8 additional RS-232 serial ports to your computer by connecting through a single USB port. Windows 10 supported!
The USB-8COM 8-Port RS-232 Serial Adapter is designed with serial port expansion in mind. Connecting to a host USB port on your computer or USB hub enables the 8-Port RS-232 USB to Serial Adapter instantly adds eight RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB 8 Port serial adapter helps add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy Plug and-Play and hot plug features
The 8-Port RS232 Serial Adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts nor is there any configuration necessary, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB 8-Port Serial Adapter is self-powered and does not require any external power adapters.
The USB to 8-Port RS-232 Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- Adds eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports by connecting to a Single USB port
- Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baud rates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|Port Count:||8||Port Type:||Male DB9 /W Nuts||Input Voltage:||Unspecified or N/A|
|Temperature(Op):||0C ~ 55C||ESD Protection:||15kv||Serial Modes:||RS232|
|Port Type:||Male DB9 /W Nuts|
|Input Voltage:||Unspecified or N/A|
|Temperature(Op):||0C ~ 55C|