USB Serial Adapter MOST Serial Devices to a USB Port Microsoft Certified and Signed Drivers
- High Speed Serial
- Best in Class Compatibility
- Data and Status LED
- Plug & Play
- Bus Powered
- The Ultimate USB Serial Adapter
USBgear's new mini USB to RS-232 Plug-in Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
Drivers are available for: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Connecting to a USB port on your Tablet PC, notebook or PC, this USB-COM Plug-in adapter instantly adds RS-232 serial communication port to your system.
The product is the smallest and most flexible USB to RS-232 Plug-in Adapter. It is featured with the biggest internal FIFO, 128 byte transmit and 384 byte receive FIFO, for high-speed data transfer rate.
Plugging the mini USB-COM Plug-in Adapter to the USB 2.0 or 1.1 port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn't need any additional IRQ, DMA, memory and I/O port as resources on the system.
USB to Serial Adapter Features & Specifications
- Complete Windows drivers are included. The driver is WHQL certified for Windows 10.
- Adds RS-232 DB-9 port conveniently via USB connection
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Port number can be installed, or changed, to COM1/2/3/4 for Hyper-terminal or to any COM port number you preferred
- Full RS-232 modem data and control signals
- Serial port speed up to 230K bps
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Two LED indicators for Tx/Rx status monitoring & diagnostics
- Dimensions: 2.600"(L) x 1.400"(W).750"(H)
- Driver CD contains complete Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & 10 drivers & user's manual More Information on USB Serial Adapters and User's Manual
USB with the simplicity of RS-232 High Speed USB Controllers for Serial and FIFO Applications Based on FTDI FT232BM High-Speed USB UART IC
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
THIS DEVICE USES www.FTDICHIP.com chipset