Metal 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub for Industrial Use w/ Screw Lock
USB 2.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB 2.0 connectors. It supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type A) and downstream (USB type B) connectors with the screw lock USB cables.
Built-in NEC uPD720114 USB2.0 Hub Controller Metal Case, Ideal for Critical Applications
Supports Screw Lock Features for both Upstream and Downstream USB Ports
Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
Optional DIN RAIL Mounting Kit
The USBG-4SU2MLA is an USB2.0 Hub that comply with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB2.0 connectors. It supports screw lock features for both upstream (USB type A) and downstream (USB type B) connectors with the screw lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
With NEC uPD720114 USB2.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB1.1 compliant host.
The USBG-4SU2MLA also provides an unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. It's very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Only plug then go ahead. Besides, the external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USBG-4SU2MLA provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
- For Systems with USB2.0 or USB1.1 Ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
- 1 Upstream and 4 Downstream Screw Lock USB Ports, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more
- Supports 4 external USB2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector, supports screw lock features with screw lock type cables
- Supports 1 screw lock type DC Jack for external power input from AC adapter
- 5.98(L)x2.35(W)x0.93(H) (15.20 x 5.96 x 2.35 cm)
NOTE: CABLES NOT INCLUDED, please see our cable category for Screw Lock USB Cables
Sometimes you need a product in a flash and just want to verify an item is in stock. Other times you have a specific question regarding a product, shipping method, or your order. Use the form below and we will help. Please refrain from spam, we only log this information to our database for 24-hours and then it's gone.
|USB Spec:||USB 2.0||Max Data Rate:||480 Mbps||Input Voltage:||5V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 2.0 Type-B Female||Downstream Port(s):||4x Type A USB 2.0||Screw Lock
|USB Spec:||USB 2.0|
|Max Data Rate:||480 Mbps|
|Input Voltage:||5V DC|
|Upstream Port:||USB 2.0 Type-B Female|
|Downstream Port(s):||4x Type A USB 2.0|